outofcontrol
welcome to out of control
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO VIEW OUR RESOURCES. Welcome to Out of control, we are an animanga jcink resource site. Our main focus is having premades templates, skins, codes, and many more available to you at the tip of your fingers. To top it off we aim to be a friendly and welcoming community for all type of roleplayers.
credits
CURRENT SKIN BY RIMY OF OOC. All images, textures, and patterns used within OOC's skins, graphics and templates belong to their respective artists and rightful owners. Please check our credits thread to read more about our credits.
shout-out box

Add Reply
New Poll

update & staff search
rimychu
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 03:09 PM
i'm going to change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix.
coder
Admin
gems
AKA RIMY ❤

BIG UPDATE!
// CHANGES IN OOC
Hey guys, we finally got a long awaited face lift! Please send me a pm if you find any bugs.

Along with our face lift, and a little notice that we are still alive and kicking - we have made a few changes on out of control. We have deleted the rank system, some people enjoyed it - some didn't but, overall the staff did not have the time to handle a system that big. We apologize!

However, in return we have added CLASSES, you can read more about it here!

With our update, we're looking for some new staff!. We are mostly looking for moderators.

We are looking for an advertising mod who is willing to put in time to linkback and sort of our ads. Of course, it won't be your job alone but you'll be the head of that business and we'll help you!

Another mod we are looking for is a friendly mod who is willing to put in some time to create discussion threads and help out our members in need.

If anyone is interested, please give me an pm.

Anyways, enjoy!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
rimychu
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 02:13 AM
i'm going to change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix.
coder
Admin
gems
AKA RIMY ❤

BIG UPDATE!
// CHANGES IN OOC
An addition to the skin, you can now write [blockquote ] [ / blockquote] to have a simple template for those who doesn't like very wide text but also is too lazy to keep coding html all the time you want to reply to something.

This is an example of what it looks like!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
LIGHT IT UP - A FIRE EMBLEM FATES INSPIRED ROLEPLAY Sengoku Horizon Sonata Of Awakening BORN TOO SLOW Reality Shift take back the sky Providence RP Rise of the Believers Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU All of Me ♥ Dragon Knight ULTRAVIOLENCE! ideal world to bitter endings